VJ Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Longy

Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork   Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 am

It was a nice surprise to find this site, very impressed with it. I'm a Dj/Producer/Emcee/Sound Engineer of 10 years who has been locked away for the last year working on visuals for my incredibly large music collection. I play a lot of old school Hip-Hop & Funky Soul and a bit of R&B when I'm let to my own devices. I use a lot of the original video's witch i edit and add some effects pre gig's.
I'm using Technics 1210's a Vestax pmc 05 pro mixer, Serato+Vsl and obviously a laptop. I'm very interested to hear from and see how other DJ''s/Vj's operate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emceelongy
Disflux
Admin
Disflux

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork   Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:31 am

Hey Longy, welcome to the forum! Smile

Interesting mission you got there, which apps you use to do the visuals? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://listn.to/disflux
Longy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork   Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:28 am

Hi Disflux, Thanks. right now I only use the serato vsl plugin, I do all my basic editing in video pad (sync audio/video) then I add effects within serato. Its about getting as much if this done as possible then later when I start to see some sort of return I will spend some more time re editing with adobe premier or Sony Vegas. But as things stand I'm happy enough with how the visuals are Coming along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emceelongy
ENFP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork   Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Hey longy,

welcome to the chatbox. do you have a video of your work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork   Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone, Hip-Hop & Funky soul Vj from Cork
Page 1 of 1