VJ Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hoew goes your set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stereo_mike
Admin
stereo_mike

hoew goes your set Empty
PostSubject: hoew goes your set   hoew goes your set EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:17 pm

morning afternoon or even goodnight.
just posting up during some downtime in a set.le fissiel has taken over so thought i would say helllo.
we are hopefully taking up a slot in the twisted pepper the week after paddys day and next week getting our fingers on the vj set in tripod or crawdaddy whatever its called nowadays.

hope this message finds you well.

the le tissier boys
Back to top Go down
Ghostvisuals

Ghostvisuals

hoew goes your set Empty
PostSubject: Re: hoew goes your set   hoew goes your set EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:39 am

stereo_mike wrote:
morning afternoon or even goodnight.
just posting up during some downtime in a set.le fissiel has taken over so thought i would say helllo.
we are hopefully taking up a slot in the twisted pepper the week after paddys day and next week getting our fingers on the vj set in tripod or crawdaddy whatever its called nowadays.

hope this message finds you well.

the le tissier boys

Re: Tripod who told you that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostvisuals.ie
VideoInMotion

hoew goes your set Empty
PostSubject: Re: hoew goes your set   hoew goes your set EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:49 pm

I look after all the Visuals in Tripod my good man and my right hand up there is Ghost Visuals , have done since the old Redbox, I reckon you are more than likely doing some stuff for the crawdaddy /pod downstairs in the venue.

We will be down there ourselves during the summer as the main room prob wont be open in the quiet season !

Pop up to us some Friday night, its always good to meet others in the industry ! or that have an interest in what we do!
Back to top Go down
stereo_mike
Admin
stereo_mike

hoew goes your set Empty
PostSubject: Re: hoew goes your set   hoew goes your set EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:45 am

yeah i'd love to pop up some night
Back to top Go down
ENFP
Admin

hoew goes your set Empty
PostSubject: Re: hoew goes your set   hoew goes your set EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:54 am

Next time I'm up in Dublin I'll definitely try and call in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hoew goes your set Empty
PostSubject: Re: hoew goes your set   hoew goes your set Empty

Back to top Go down

hoew goes your set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VJ Ireland :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: