VJ Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bonjourno truckers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stereo_mike
Admin
stereo_mike

bonjourno truckers Empty
PostSubject: bonjourno truckers   bonjourno truckers EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:04 am

hey everyone.

stereo mike here from what is called le tissier for the moment.just stumbled upon this forum today.kudos to the propriator of such a fine establishment.

if anyone is knocking around we are vjing in andrews lane this and pretty much every thursday
so if you are bouncing around town and wanna bail in please do.

cheers

mike
Back to top Go down
Disflux
Admin
Disflux

bonjourno truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: bonjourno truckers   bonjourno truckers EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 am

stereo_mike wrote:
hey everyone.

stereo mike here from what is called le tissier for the moment.just stumbled upon this forum today.kudos to the propriator of such a fine establishment.

if anyone is knocking around we are vjing in andrews lane this and pretty much every thursday
so if you are bouncing around town and wanna bail in please do.

cheers

mike

Thanks Mike and welcome to the forum! Fell free to post up your events here on the Events section (also to add it to the calendar).

Cheers
Joao
Back to top Go down
http://listn.to/disflux
ENFP
Admin

bonjourno truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: bonjourno truckers   bonjourno truckers EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:31 am

hey mike, what does your work consist of, must make a trip up to dublin and check out all these spots Smile
Back to top Go down
stereo_mike
Admin
stereo_mike

bonjourno truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: bonjourno truckers   bonjourno truckers EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 am

we do a set for about 3 - 4 hours of original and sourced video overlaid on video from webams and whatever source we can get our hands on.we use a monome, mpd 32 and a load of webams.
its pretty good.there is a whopper night on on paddys day. the place is doing an all day rave from about 4 till 3 in the morn should be crazy central
Back to top Go down
ENFP
Admin

bonjourno truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: bonjourno truckers   bonjourno truckers EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:39 am

sounds mad, got a gig myself in the bru so won't make that night. Sure put events in the calendar and I'll keep it on my to-do list.
Back to top Go down
stereo_mike
Admin
stereo_mike

bonjourno truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: bonjourno truckers   bonjourno truckers EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:43 am

cool man.have a good one at that show
Back to top Go down
Gerry Dwyer
Admin
Gerry Dwyer

bonjourno truckers Empty
PostSubject: hey sounds interesting, what sort of webcams are best to use? Usually i find its hard to use cause of lighting and darkness etc..   bonjourno truckers EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 am

stereo_mike wrote:
we do a set for about 3 - 4 hours of original and sourced video overlaid on video from webams and whatever source we can get our hands on.we use a monome, mpd 32 and a load of webams.
its pretty good.there is a whopper night on on paddys day. the place is doing an all day rave from about 4 till 3 in the morn should be crazy central
Back to top Go down
Disflux
Admin
Disflux

bonjourno truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: bonjourno truckers   bonjourno truckers EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 am

Gerry Dwyer wrote:
stereo_mike wrote:

best to use would be a camcorder or something like that I guess, I have use web cams and I had to make it work with the lights too otherwise wouldn't work at all. plus near it is from the 'subject' better it will look.
Back to top Go down
http://listn.to/disflux
Sponsored content

bonjourno truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: bonjourno truckers   bonjourno truckers Empty

Back to top Go down

bonjourno truckers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VJ Ireland :: Community :: Newbies, start here...-
Jump to: