VJ Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello form conec

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disflux
Admin
Disflux

hello form conec Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello form conec   hello form conec EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:45 am

Cool Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://listn.to/disflux
ENFP
Admin

hello form conec Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello form conec   hello form conec EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:32 am

nice stuff man, what program are you using?
Back to top Go down
ENFP
Admin

hello form conec Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello form conec   hello form conec EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Yeah after effects is a real bitch to learn, I use sony vegas for editing, simple enough but it does the job. keep meaning to go learn premiere but you know how it is, either spend 3 weeks learning how to use some new program or use the one you know to make it.
Back to top Go down
Disflux
Admin
Disflux

hello form conec Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello form conec   hello form conec EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 am

ENFP wrote:
Yeah after effects is a real bitch to learn, I use sony vegas for editing, simple enough but it does the job. keep meaning to go learn premiere but you know how it is, either spend 3 weeks learning how to use some new program or use the one you know to make it.

Cool , I have been using AE too, actually still learning it, not easy thing I think, but Im loving the results Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://listn.to/disflux
Sponsored content

hello form conec Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello form conec   hello form conec Empty

Back to top Go down

hello form conec
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VJ Ireland :: Community :: Newbies, start here...-
Jump to: