VJ Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello from shakinda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shakinda

hello from shakinda Empty
PostSubject: hello from shakinda   hello from shakinda EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:09 am

hey guys, just found this through ENFP's post on vjforums.co.uk

im graham from belfast aka shakinda, been vjing for about 5 years professionally for about 3. currently signed to vj anyone's Ne1co label. have been blessed to perform all over from miami to mannheim, dubai to new zealand, berlin to birmingham, working with mtv, channel 4, ministry of sound and edirol.

at the minute im moving more into video and content production with christian s another nordy vj taking on our residency at lush! in portrush. i also work closely with yello in belfast and plm promotions who do all the planet love parties.

this year im trying to sort out a kind of vj agency as there is more work about up here than we have vjs for. so drop me a line via me at shakinda dot com. if you are interested, in traveling a bit for gigs etc. from the showreels etc on the forum looks like there is lots talent i haven't had the privilege of meeting yet!
hello from shakinda 4b55dfb1_ishot-1_resized
Back to top Go down
Disflux
Admin
Disflux

hello from shakinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from shakinda   hello from shakinda EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Hi Shakinda

Welcome to the forum, and many thanks for your precious inputs already made on the forum.

A VJ agency will be a big thing for Ireland and all of us and no doubts we all welcome that great idea. Def a must needed thing.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://listn.to/disflux

hello from shakinda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VJ Ireland :: Community :: Newbies, start here...-
Jump to: