VJ Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ENFPvisuals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ENFP
Admin

ENFPvisuals Empty
PostSubject: ENFPvisuals   ENFPvisuals EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:52 pm

ENFPvisuals L_436ad4e595cc4fcd868a82149e972d5a

Hello there,
I am ENFP, aka Paul Power, been working as a VJ for the last few years around Ireland and in Bombay. My style is a little bit coldcut, little bit addictive TV though I don't do live audio as well. I prefer support as you can really concentrate on visuals, especially as I play my visuals live using a keyboard on Arkaos' Grand VJ. I'm a trigger happy visual artist is what I am, as you can see in the two clips I've embeded.

The first is a mix video of my live performance, using a variety of tracks that show my varied styles. I am not genre specific, I've visualised with techno, dubstep and house djs/producers such as Fish Go Deep, Andrew Weatherall, Scavenger, Kormac, Tom Middleton and Generic People. I've also played at Electric Picnic, Ctrl Alt Delete & Electric Underground in Cork and Cork X Southwest Music Fesitval.

The second is the official music video for SteveD's Undercurrent track with Eight:FX. I produced the music video from creative commons videos and my own recordings and with Sony Vegas 9.0

unfortunately this forum doesn't support myspace yet so here's the link
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=56169515

I'm an open minded artist and am keen on any new challenges. Please feel free to rate the videos and tell me what you think, my aim is to improve my style and constantly evolve my skills and influences.
ENFPvisuals L_807c5197e21a1a1b140727b98acc52-1
Back to top Go down
Disflux
Admin
Disflux

ENFPvisuals Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENFPvisuals   ENFPvisuals EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Realy nice stuff, and welcome to the forum Smile

btw do you VJ regulary to Eletric Underground? Just asking as I have seen a Vj working for them, which I liked his stuff

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://listn.to/disflux
ENFP
Admin

ENFPvisuals Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENFPvisuals   ENFPvisuals EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:05 am

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately I don't VJ regularly for Electric Underground. I think it's someone called Pixelscrabbler but I'm not too sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ENFPvisuals Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENFPvisuals   ENFPvisuals Empty

Back to top Go down

ENFPvisuals
Page 1 of 1